Sources of Wisdom
- Coral reefs exist throughout the Gulf and North Atlantic waters.
- Acquired characteristics can be inherited.
- Winter weather can be predicted by studying the thickness of the fur of some animals.
- Some human races have not evolved as much as others.
- Evolution is goal-directed.
- Evolutionary changes are driven by need.
- Dinosaurs, humans and cavemen lived at the same time.
- Humans are responsible for the extinction of the dinosaur.
- Human beings did not evolve from earlier species of animals.