1) Wind is made up of
2) What does a 'wind sock' tell someone?
3) List 6 possible directions of wind flow
4) What causes wind ?
5) What does the wind gauge you built in class tell you?
6) Wind is made up of: A) air B) carbon molecules C) dust
7) This causes wind to blow: A) difference in color B) shock waves C) differences in pressure
8) How does wind blow? A) North to South B) East to West C) High pressure to Low pressure
9) This area has little wind: A) Horsey Latitudes B) Doldrums C) Alaska
10) Wind curves in this direction in the Northern Hemisphere: A) Right B) Left C) It doesn’t curve
11) Wind curves in this direction in the Southern Hemisphere: A) Right B) Left C) It doesn’t curve
12) The Jet stream is this height off the ground: A) 100 KM B) 10 KM C) 10 FT
13) Prevailing winds blow the: A) same all the time B) right in the summer and left in the winter C) don't blow at all
14) Winds are named by: A) The direction they came B) the direction the are blowing C) Both choice A and B are correct
15) Uneven heating causes wind: A) True B) False
**BONUS** : Who is the Greek God of wind?